We Gather to Worship. We Scatter
Welcome to Redemption! We look forward to getting to know you better as you visit and participate in services or other activities in the life of our congregation. For now, let us help you get to know us a little bit.
Redemption Evangelical Lutheran Church is a faith community gathered by God’s grace, proclaiming Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Our journey to discipleship focuses on the following:
- Spiritual Growth – Through worship and music, adult learning, faith formation for youth and children and sharing our faith stories, God’s vision for us becomes known and we continually grow individually and collectively.
- Loving Relationships – As a faith family we care deeply about each other and welcome all into our midst. Small groups, socials, and other activities help us deepen our relationships as a foundation for service and to support each other on life’s rollercoaster.
- Dynamic Service – Called to be servants in the world around us, we seek to truly understand human needs, nurture service partnerships, and help minister to people in need in our community, our country, and globally.
- Inspired Stewardship – Created by God, we all have gifts to share. We raise up and selflessly share our gifts of time, talent and treasure.
- Robust Organization – Our staff, church council, countless volunteers and helpers, plus our facility and financial assets, enthusiastically combine to support the mission of Redemption.
Redemption is part of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and supports its ministries promoting mercy, healing and justice. We practice Holy Communion each Sunday. Baptized guests are welcome to receive Christ in the bread and wine.
If you are without a church or spiritual home,
we sincerely hope you will accept God’s invitation to be with us.
We are located about a half mile East of Highway 45, the second building north of Capitol Drive on the West side of Mayfair Road